Speaking to reporters at this week’s NFL Annual Meeting, coach Jeff Fisher said there’s nothing brewing on that front just yet.
“(We have) not really had any discussion with anybody,” Fisher said, via ESPN.com, “but that doesn’t mean to say we won’t.”
Fisher conceded it’s “highly unlikely” the Rams would receive the same value in a trade offer as they did with the Robert Griffin III blockbuster two years ago.
This sounds like the Rams are leaving the window open on trading down, and if the Falcons are truly trying to trade up, they might have an easy trade partner.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Mario Flores, Wide Receiver nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/mario-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Best Turkey Day Play Ever! When I knew Josh Allen was my QB twitter.com/mikerotolo35/s…
about 12 mins ago
- This was said! Per my source too twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 14 mins ago
- Damn..... twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Turkey Day Picks, Predictions, and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/turkey… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CMlWo6kgJW
about 48 mins ago