Some people believe that Gil Brandt of NFL.com is a little nuts or senile but in his latest top five has a strange number one player.
@Gil_Brandt: In process of updating my top 50 prospects list. Top 5 as it stands today: 1 Manziel, 2 Robinson, 3 Matthews, 4 Clowney, 5 Barr
Some have Johnny Football falling out of the top 10, but Brandt loves Manziel.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Getting to Know: Jacob Roberts, LB, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jacob-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HStI2Oddox
about 18 mins ago
- Post Retirement Review: Philip Rivers, Quarterback nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/philip… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kp4su0Kbqx
about 22 mins ago
- Marty Hurney expected to be the new Washington Football Team’s GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/marty-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EJpsimDB0n
about 24 mins ago
- Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rrUj81mV7J
about 31 mins ago
- California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago