A West Hollywood skin care specialist wanted to hire a former NFL player to act as a hitman to get rid of a business rival.
Dawn DaLuise, who owns Skin Refinery in West Hollywood, was arrested Wednesday said that she was planning to hire a former Detroit Lions offensive lineman to execute a murder-for-hire plot to take out her competition in the skin care business.
The NFL player was identified in the complaint against DaLuise as Christopher Geile, formerly with the Detroit Lions.
While Geile has not been charged with any crime yet, the accusations are pretty deep. They could land Geile in jail for 20 years up to LIFE. Geile would not respond for comment, and is considered innocent until proven guilty.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Can the Kansas City Chiefs Remain the Favorites to Win Super Bowl LV? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/super-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts LB Darius Leonard gave a fan his glove, but his wedding ring was inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darius… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:XFL Defensive Rankings after Week 3, BattleHawks are the top team nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/02/xfl-de… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zFcg0kaR6t
about 44 mins ago