Chris Kuper announced via the Denver Post that he was hanging up his cleats, and calling it over after just eight years in the NFL.
Chris Kuper foremost thanked his wife Cynthia, his sweetheart since he was an underclassman at A.J. Dimond High School. They have two young children, Madeline and James and plan on making the Denver-area home.
He also thanked Broncos owner Pat Bowlen, coach John Fox, and trainer Steve “Greek” Antonopulos, and all his past offensive line coaches and teammates.
What will Kuper miss most about his NFL career?
“Everybody says it, but the locker room,” he said. “You go from high school to college to the NFL you don’t really have to grow up when you’re in that locker room. You can be as sick a kid as you want. That’s how it is and that’s the fun part of it. Guys getting razzed. Playing in games is fun. That’s great. But the locker room was it.”
Kuper will be missed in Denver, but I am sure they will find someone to replace him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Preview: Washington Football Team vs. Cleveland Browns ift.tt/2GaB5Zc
about 26 mins ago
- Poor Sam twitter.com/adamschefter/s…
about 36 mins ago
- Would Antonio Brown sign to a team’s practice squad to earn his spot on a roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/41mldUqRcl
about 59 mins ago
- Stand firm and continue to do what is right! Even when you are attacked! https://t.co/bCfqVHbpVG
about 1 hour ago