Today Jason LaCanfora of CBS sports reported that the Miami Dolphins are trying Mike Wallace a year after he landed a 60 million dollar deal.
@JasonLaCanfora: Fins have renewed attempts to trade WR Mike Wallace during the league meetings. Teams doing homework on him. Contract makes it a tough trade
Well today LaCanfora threw a nice twist into the situation on twitter.
@JasonLaCanfora: Some around the league wonder if a DeSean Jackson for Mike Wallace trade would make sense for all parties
If Philly makes this trade they are nuts, D-Jax is ten times the player Wallace is.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago