If the New York Jets want to land a star player they might need to trade for them. The unfortunate thing is lately Rex Ryan jas been missing out on a bunch of players he really wanted.
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Titans are expected to either trade or cut the former 2,000-yard rusher before offseason workouts begin in a week.
If Johnson reatructures his deal to a more cost friendly price, he could speed up the process.
The Jets need a running back to team with oft-injured Chris Ivory and general manager John Idzik could be setting aside the bulk of his remaining salary cap space for a play at Johnson.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is an awesome Story #FLORIDABOI twitter.com/GottliebShow/s…
about 12 mins ago
- Tonight Mike Tyson will fight Roy Jones Jr. Which Old Man will lose?
Pick the LOSER here
about 14 mins ago
- Yes it is! Go Gators! twitter.com/Da_MegaZoe/sta…
about 15 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 28, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Little Buddy crushed this! twitter.com/loneamorphous/…
about 22 mins ago