Officials say 26-year-old Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Williams was stabbed in the left thigh (above the knee) Sunday afternoon … however they have not released information about the severity of the injury.
Cops talked with witnesses and a warrant was issued for Eric Baylor for aggravated battery and domestic violence.
BREAKING: Eric Baylor used a kitchen knife to stab #Bucs Mike Williams, we’ll have details coming up on #10Sports Extra in Minutes
@NFL_ATL: Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office confirms to NFL Media that Mike Williams was stabbed in the thigh at his home on Sunday afternoon.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Salter’s seven-round mock draft Way too early that is (Philadelphia Eagles) - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles…
about 49 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…
about 50 mins ago