According to Pro Football Talk a trade market is emerging for running back Chris Johnson. The market for Johnson is from from multiple teams.
For now, nothing is imminent. A trade would require both the Titans to be happy with the compensation and Johnson to be happy with the destination. Johnson also would have to be happy with his contract, but remember CJ2K is from Florida.
A team that could use a good back is the Dolphins. If CJ was to land in Miami it would take quite a bit of stress off of Tannehill. I am sure Johnson would be happy to return to the sunshine state.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 31 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 32 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago