It is very rare to watch one NFL player talk trash about another NFL player, but new Buffalo Bills linebacker Brandon Spikes has strong morals about putting your hands on a woman, and his target was Ray Rice after media announced yesterday he married the lady he knocked out and dragged through a casino in New Jersey.
Spike commented first on the wedding saying:
“That’s him trying to save his image duh,” Spikes wrote of Rice’s wedding.
Spikes said he got angry when he saw the surveillance video that appears to show Rice dragging his unconscious wife out of an elevator, video that was taken, authorities say, moments after Rice punched her and knocked her out.
“I don’t see how anyone can respect him. Put your hands on a woman. The woman that had ur child,” Spikes wrote. “Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.”
Spikes then put a picture of his mother and stated
@BrandonSpikes51: I was raised by this beautiful woman. She would roll over and die if i put my hands on a woman. #ImTru
Well Ray Rice, good luck next year, you already have one mad linebacker waiting to hit you.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Thanks @RapSheet for the love! I appreciate it! twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 25 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Bets for Thursday Night Football: Week 3 ift.tt/2Hxomkl
about 44 mins ago
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Miami Dolphins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars ift.tt/2RXASv8
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:One reason that can go against each AFC team in their race to win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago