The Green Bay Packers have offered defensive lineman B.J. Raji a short-term deal to keep the unrestricted free agent on their team.
The Packers offered Raji the options of one- and two-year contracts, a source told the Journal Sentinel. For one year, their offer was for about $4 million. ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Thursday that Raji was close to a one-year deal, but today the Journal Sentinel is stating the deal is not imminent and there are indications Raji isn’t interested in the Packers’ offer.
Raji would only want to sign a one-year deal if he thought the long-term offers he received weren’t lucrative enough and there was still time left to shop himself when the NFL free agency signing period begins at 3 p.m. Tuesday. At what point the Packers would move forward without him only general manager Ted Thompson can say.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Betting Strategy – How to Profit Betting on Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-be… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BMZ3z5If1I
about 52 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Blake Dever, QB, University of North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/blake-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Dalvin Cook Injury Update, Will Cook be ready for Week 13? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/dalvin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Drew Brees Injury Update, Should you be worried about Kamara’s production with him out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago