I hear stories all the time about football players wanting to fire their agents, but I never really hear agents wanting to fire their clients. Well after the Combine fiasco that left former San Diego State running back Adam Muema leaving early because his GOD “Lord Ray El” told him he would be drafted by the Seattle Seahawks. Well Muema seems to be a little out there according to some sources. I talked to an NFL scout that said someone should really check him into a mental facility because he could hurt himself.
That came from the scout on the same day as the Combine, well after leaving the combine, Muema spent three nights at the baggage claim area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with several people looking for him. When he finally resurfaced, he had found out that his agent had reached out to him to let him go.
Muema’s Oklahoma City-based agents at KMM Sports, Jay Mitchel, said the firm has ended its relationship with him.
This might be the first time I have ever really heard of an agent firing a client, but I cannot blame Mitchel. I hope Muema finds some help because he definitely needs it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LpGuNvGc6b
about 3 mins ago
- NFL Draft Order has been updated, As of now the Cowboys have the fifth pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Damn go Ahead Klein twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 13 mins ago
- LeBron James Signs Extension with Lakers ift.tt/3qnbuPB
about 23 mins ago
- Former NFL 1st round pick arrested for DUI, BAC limit was almost 4 times the legal limit with a child in the back s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago