I am starting to like this Minnesota Vikings general manager. Before he seemed lost, but as of lately he is saying all the right things. He is saying the team will not force a quarterback high, and they would enjoy to trade down. I think that is a bright idea, especially in a class like 2014’s.
Vikings GM Spielman won’t force a QB at No. 8, would “love” to move down in the draft.
If I were the Vikings, if my number 1-4 guy is not on the board at #8 I move down the board. In the first couple rounds you need to hit on talent, and this class is extremely deep.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview Datryan Evans, Tight End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/datrya… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Richard McBryde, LB, SMU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/richar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:The QB Spotlight Podcast | Malik Willis, Ricky Rahne’s Offense, and Transfer Portal QB’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:QB Spotlight breaks down the transfer of Hendon Hooker transfers to Tennessee Vols nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/hendon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago