Could the Pittsburgh Steelers try to land free agent tight end Jermichael Finley? Well according to a report with the Milwaukee Journal the Pittsburgh Steelers doctors feel that Finley will be 99.9 percent cleared to return to football in 2014. The time table is looking like 4-8 weeks, and Jermichael definitely wants to return to the field.
Joseph Maroon, the neurosurgeon who performed surgery on the Green Bay Packers tight end’s bruised spine, informed them that there’s a “99.9%” chance the fusion will fully heal. At that point, agent Blake Baratz said this week, Maroon would clear Finley for “full football activity.”
Considering Maroon is a Pittsburgh Steelers’ team physician, that’d be one potential green light Finley hopes turns into more across the league.
New York Giants defensive back Antrel Rolle has already went public trying to persuade the 26 year old tight end to come to the Big Apple. If the Steelers wanted to add a tall threat, Finley would be a perfect fit.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- THIS! MOST DISRESPECTED NEWS OUTLET OF THE NFL, PERIOD twitter.com/DamondTalbot/s…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Von Miller can’t possibly hit the open market… right? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XMNPbYuAMB
about 28 mins ago
- WE tried telling you! No one listens to Draft Diamonds though twitter.com/AlbertBreer/st…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago