Brandon Browner could be facing an entire year suspension, but should the Seahawks sign the original round tender to the legion of boom member, just to keep him locked up on the roster?
If he is suspended from football he would likely not be paid, which means he would just be placed on the Suspended/non football injury list, but his rights are still Seattle’s.
If I were the Seahawks, I would sign him just to keep the LOB together. This move is a smart move because if Browner does in fact win his lawsuit against the NFL, he will be reinstated. Which means he could be available mid-season to help the Seahawks make another Super Bowl push.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Recap: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns ift.tt/32KFgEc
about 33 mins ago
- All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago