Today the NFL is expected to raise the salary cap figure from 123.5 to 130 million. That is a 5 percent increase, which only means more money for teams. The Raiders were sitting pretty with the expected 126.3 original projections. The rumor was that the NFL was going to raise the cap from 123.5 to 126.3, well that is not true the league will now raise it to 130 million per Adam Schefter.
With that being said the Raiders will now go from a projected number 63,077,264 to an increased 66 plus million. This number is insanely high, and I would expect them to sign some players when the clock strikes 12 when free agency begins.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #BillsMafia twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 20 mins ago
- God Bless You All! #GoBills #BillsMafia https://t.co/6bBJ3C4vdj
about 34 mins ago
- Sorry fans, but the Atlanta Falcons are f***ed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/falcon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wgclLRhZzs
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago