Nolan Nawrocki, who evaluated pro football prospects for Pro Football Weekly, gave a scouting evaluation of what he termed were the 10 most controversial players in the draft. Manziel was the first player written about on the list:
Suspect intangibles — not a leader by example or known to inspire by his words. Carries a sense of entitlement and prima-donna arrogance seeking out the bright lights of Hollywood. Is known to party too much and is drawn to all the trappings of the game. … Has defied the odds and proven to be a great college-system quarterback, but still must prove he is willing to work to be great, adjust his hard-partying, Hollywood lifestyle and be able to inspire his teammates by more than his playmaking ability.
The question I have is do you think Manziel lacks leadership skills? I personally do not feel that, I would say Manziel is suspect because of his size and weight, but not because of his intangibles or leadership skills. The guy was a proven leader at Texas A&M and if you remember the Duke game it showed a perfect example of that. Manziel was a leader and took control of that game when they were getting whooped. I personally feel like Nawrocki was smoking the wacky tabacki on this article. What do you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I hate this story. I feel bad for the little man. This was dead wrong. twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/…
about 27 mins ago
- Eastern Washington QB Eric Barriere was chucking the rock today. He finished with 413 yards and 3 touchdowns. The R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Stacy Chukweumezie had a great game today for Northern Arizona. The star WR finished the game with 88 yards on 5 re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Missouri State lost 25-0 today against NDSU, and their lone bright spot on offense was Damoriea Vick. He finished… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- North Dakota State rebounded well today. QB Zeb Noland finished 10/15 for 135 yards and 2 touchdowns. Jalen Bussey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago