The former Arkansas tight end Jason Peters has had quite the NFL career, and today he was rewarded again with a contract extension. The Eagles team also confirmed the agreement, but here are some numbers from Adam Schefter.
So those were terms of OT Jason Peters’ extension. Full deal, per Vincent Taylor, is for 5 years, $51.3 million, $19.55 million guaranteed.
2/26/14 9:56 AM
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shaun-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MViSWt1Wm
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 12 NFL players that did not show up to play in Fantasy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Studs: Week 12 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IArsvyqkdh
about 2 hours ago