Zach Kerr is a 6’2, 310 pound defensive tackle that transferred from the University of Maryland in his sophomore year to the University of Delaware. Kerr was a very solid defensive tackle for the Blue Hens earning first team honors in 2013. Kerr had a very impressive week at the East/West Shrine game, and is now getting ready for his pro day. I expect Kerr to be drafted in April, because every team needs a very solid run stopper.
Where did you choose and why?
I chose the University of Delaware after transferring from the University of Maryland because of the it was the closest school to home that still had a FBS atmosphere.
What were your goals for your senior year?
My goals were to win a conference championship and make the playoffs.
Have any scouts met with you, and if so what are they saying?
Yes, I have met with scouts and we are just getting to know each other. Talked a little football.
At your position, what separates you from the others?
My motor and my athleticism.
Tell us what you look for when breaking down film?
My motor, I don’t quit on plays and there are flashes of my athletic ability when it needs to be used.
Who was the toughest player you have ever faced?
If you could compare your play to one person in the NFL who would it be?
It’s hard for me to do so because I feel like that restricts you with comparisons. I feel I can be any guy in any scheme.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Not playing football for a year. I overcame it with the support of my family and never wanting to be in that position again.
What system fits your style of play the best?
Any system. I can play a 3 tech or a shade in a 4-3. I can also play a the 5 in a 3-4.
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
I don’t feel I have weakness, however there a things I need to work on because the next level guys are bigger, stronger, and faster.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I hate to lose.
Growing up, who was your role model?
Who was your favorite team and player in the NFL and why?
My favorite team was the Redskins and my favorite player was Warren Sapp
What was the most tragic event that ever happened in your life and how did you overcome it?
If you were to have dinner with three people dead or alive who would it be?
My father, Reggie White, and Deacon Jones.
With your first paycheck what would you buy?
I haven’t thought about that. I just want to get it first haha.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qzfM0Nbos9
about 3 hours ago
- Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago