Demarcus Ware said Tuesday that he will have surgery to correct an exposed nerve in his right elbow that has bothered him for most of the last two seasons. Ware rested it last offseason while having surgery on his shoulder, but decided on a different course of action this time around.
“It’s been killing me,” Ware said, via Todd Archer of ESPNDallas.com. “It’s hurt really bad and that’s why I would wear an elbow pad to stop from getting it hit but that didn’t do much. It would get irritated even when it was barely touched.”
The Cowboys might use this as leverage to get D-Ware to re-negotiate his deal to save them some cap room.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 19, 2020; Signings, Daily Workouts, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago