Former New Orleans Saints star safety Darren Sharper was charged Friday with drugging and raping two women in Los Angeles, one in October and one in January, according to a complaint filed by the L.A. district attorney’s office.
In both incidents Sharper is accused of following a similar pattern of raping women whom he had invited to his hotel room and given them liquid shots containing Ambien and morphine, causing them to pass out, prosecutors said.
Sharper, 38, is currently being investigated in a rape case in New Orleans, and L.A. prosecutors revealed Friday that he is also being investigated for rapes in Arizona and Nevada. His attorney in New Orleans has maintained his innocence.
This is not good for the former football player, he will not be loved in Prison which is where he will end up if found guilty.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cory Batie, CB, Harding University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/cory-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Tanner Houck Off to a Special Start ift.tt/2G04O7e
about 60 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Hey @DeionSanders you need to check out @_te18 and @kingsixmondz for Defensive Ends and @snead655 the Former Ohio S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago