Dallas Cowboys running backs coach Gary Brown and his family will be hosting a bone marrow donor registration drive Friday — Valentine’s Day — at area Children’s Medical Center locations across North Texas.
Not long after Brown joined the Cowboys’ coaching staff last year, his 15-year-old daughter, Malena, was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia. Malena Brown is seeking a bone marrow donor.
The Brown family’s bone marrow donor registration drive is in partnership with Children’s Medical Center and BeTheMatch.org. The goal of the drive is to find an unrelated bone marrow donor for Malena and potentially thousands of other children suffering from cancer and blood disorders.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Congrats Chiefs fans! Must be nice. See you next year!
about 7 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ezra Gray, RB, Alabama State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ezra-g… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/srpgZ4OZxw
about 8 hours ago
- Horrible illegal block in the backfield
about 10 hours ago