According to the Dallas News the Dallas Cowboys released four players to begin cutting their cap number.
The Dallas Cowboys have released DT Corvey Irvin, DE Everette Brown & OL Ray Dominguez and Jeff Olson today as they begin to cut salary cap.
2/28/14 4:10 PM
Brown was signed last October and played in seven games for the Cowboys, collecting five tackles and one sack. Irvin joined the Cowboys in November, appearing in six games and recording three tackles. In 2013, Dominguez spent time with the team’s practice squad and was signed to a reserve/future contract at season’s end while Olson suffered a concussion in training camp last August. Olson wasn’t seen around the team since the injury.
The moves will save the Cowboys a modest sum against the 2014 cap.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Ok Carly! twitter.com/whec_cmascitti…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Dr. Sullivan’s NFL Week 2 Medical Report Part 2 ift.tt/305Ym5H
about 1 hour ago