According to several reports, California junior defensive end Ted Agu died Friday after a conditioning workout, the school reported on its website.
Agu, was just 21 years of age, and reportedly died at a local hospital near Berkeley, Calif., after collapsing during a conditioning workout. Agu was a very good student and a Bakersfield, CA resident.
“This is a very difficult time for our football family,” Cal coach Sonny Dykes said in a release from the school. “Ted was a remarkable young man and a member of this family who was highly respected and loved by his teammates and coaching staff. He had an incredible passion for life and will be deeply missed.”
This is horrible news and we would like to pray for the family of Ted Agu.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill has his son removed from his house nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/tyreek… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/f4nGMmR2wm
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro