Today the Buffalo Bills announced former 2 time Pro Bowler Rob Moore joins the coaching staff in 2014 as the team’s wide receivers coach. Moore, a former 12-year NFL wideout, spent the past four seasons as the Syracuse University wide receivers coach. Per the Bills website:
Moore, 45, helped lead the Orange to three bowl victories during at his time at Syracuse. Under Moore’s tutelage, WR Alec Lemon finished his career ranked first in the Orange record books for all-time receptions (201) and second in all-time receiving yards (1,780).
Prior to his coaching stint at Syracuse, Moore was the wide receivers coach for Phoenix Junior College in 2009. Moore also spent time working as a consultant for Protect Management and Athlete’s Performance training athletes for the NFL Draft where he oversaw future draft picks including Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Vernon Davis, Golden Tate and Arrelious Benn. From 2002-03, Moore was Montclair High School’s receivers coach.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 29 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro