Today the Buffalo Bills announced former 2 time Pro Bowler Rob Moore joins the coaching staff in 2014 as the team’s wide receivers coach. Moore, a former 12-year NFL wideout, spent the past four seasons as the Syracuse University wide receivers coach. Per the Bills website:
Moore, 45, helped lead the Orange to three bowl victories during at his time at Syracuse. Under Moore’s tutelage, WR Alec Lemon finished his career ranked first in the Orange record books for all-time receptions (201) and second in all-time receiving yards (1,780).
Prior to his coaching stint at Syracuse, Moore was the wide receivers coach for Phoenix Junior College in 2009. Moore also spent time working as a consultant for Protect Management and Athlete’s Performance training athletes for the NFL Draft where he oversaw future draft picks including Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Vernon Davis, Golden Tate and Arrelious Benn. From 2002-03, Moore was Montclair High School’s receivers coach.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bxGCEgXDc0
about 4 hours ago
- I changed up Draft Diamonds page for this #BillsMafia run!
about 6 hours ago