Today CBS announced that Bart Scott will be joining Tony Gonzalez on their pre game football show.
Former Ravens and Jets linebacker Bart Scott will also join the program, the network announced on Monday. Scott is heading into his second year with CBS and spent last season on the CBS Sports Network’s Sunday morning show That Other Pregame Show.
Newly hired CBS analyst Bart Scott told Tom Pelissero of USA Today that he could “absolutely” still play, and had workouts with teams scheduled before deciding to hang up his cleats. Those two teams were the Cleveland Browns and the Kansas City Chiefs.
The 33-year-old Scott didn’t play last season after a serious toe injury which required surgery, but didn’t seem to shy away from the critics.
“I’ve got big shoulders, man. I can handle it,” Scott said when asked how he’d handle a player bristling at his commentary. “If anybody decides to call me out on it, I’ll be able to back it up, because at the end of the day, the film doesn’t lie.
“I’m not afraid of anybody. Nobody’s going to kick my ass. I don’t mind saying how it is, and if you play well, I’ll also tell people how you play well.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Invalid argument, he averaged one every 2.3 years twitter.com/lvraider321/st…
about 40 mins ago
- We will say that! Both are great! Because it is hard as hell to make it to the league! twitter.com/agent_turnage/…
about 53 mins ago
- In today’s football the entire team would have been on a horse with him. Come on, these are petty reasons twitter.com/justboostbaby/…
about 54 mins ago
- Week 3 Preview: Detroit Lions vs. Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/36a4wWw
about 1 hour ago
- Dallas’ Run to the 2020 Stanley Cup Final ift.tt/2RZPdXU
about 1 hour ago