The Chargers lead the league in time of possession, but are only No. 12 in the NFL in points scored, averaging 24.8 points a contest. It will be important for San Diego to control time of possession, but at the end of those long drives,Philip Rivers has to get his offense into the end zone. The past four wins have been in large part to Ryan Matthews carrying the weight.
#Chargers Ryan Mathews: He’s had yardage totals of 103, 127, 99 and 144 yards over the team’s past four games
He’s carried the ball at least 24 times in the past four games, all wins for the Chargers. In games Mathews has rushed at least 19 times, the Chargers are 7-1. It’s going to be cold and wet this afternoon. Those are good reasons to keep handing the ball to Mathews.
So the plan is simple, run Ryan Matthews….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Stallions stomp their way into the world of college football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stalli… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2QSeNa1VbB
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FlsFl7vKXT
about 1 hour ago