Jonathan Willard, an undrafted free agent out of Clemson, risked his life last year by entering a burning car alongside I-40 in Tennessee. He and another passerby helped pull a woman, her three small children and a dog out of the vehicle minutes before it exploded.
Well today he was rewarded again by the big man above. He signed a futures contract today with the Tennessee Titans.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Winless Power Rankings: Week 2 ift.tt/36b2wxj
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago