The Steelers signed former Virginia Tech wide receiver Danny Coale to a Reserve/Future contract, the team announced today.
Coale (6-0, 187, 1) spent parts of the 2013 season on the Dallas Cowboys’ and Indianapolis Colts’ practice squads, after spending part of the 2012 season on the Cowboys’ practice squad. He was originally drafted by Dallas out of Virginia Tech in the fifth round (152nd overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Coale was rated very high by me, because of his hands. Coale was good ole mister reliable in college, but he was beaten out by Cole Beasley on the Cowboys roster.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 41 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 44 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 46 mins ago