Steelers tried to boost their special teams unit today, by signing both punter Brad Wing and LS Bryce Davis to reserve/future contracts.
The Eagles gave Wing a hefty $12,500 signing bonus as an undrafted free agent this past April, but he didn’t wind up on anyone’s regular season roster.
Wing (6-3, 205, 1) originally signed with the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Louisiana State University on April 29, 2013. He spent the 2013 training camp with Philadelphia before being released on August 25, 2013. While at LSU, Wing earned numerous accolades, including being named a first-team All-American and a Ray Guy Award Semifinalist in 2011.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT