I have heard quite a bit of people in the media lately talking about media day for the Super Bowl, and I had a question for my readers?
Should NFL players be forced to talk to media before or after any game? Marshawn Lynch told Michael Silver he is being forced to talj in front of media.
“If you’re forced to do something, it’s not as good as if you choose to do it,” Lynch told Silver last week. “So no, I won’t have a lot of interesting things to say. When you’re forced to do something and you know it, it kind of just takes away from the whole experience of what it could be if (it were) natural. So, I’ll probably give forced answers.”
I personally don’t feel Marshawn should have to speak to media. There are some guys that feel when they talk to media they will make it sound differently than they actually meant it. A few years ago, Vontaze Burfict was criticized for his speech at the Senior Bowl, and people took what he said and turned it all around to make him look a bad guy.
Then you have guys like Ellis Lankster who has a speech impediment or players with hearing or speaking disabilities. Should they be forced to talk to the media? I want to know your opinion?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bxGCEgXDc0
about 4 hours ago
- I changed up Draft Diamonds page for this #BillsMafia run!
about 6 hours ago