We all know that Peyton Manning has had an amazing season, but when people ask me which team I think is going to the Super Bowl, it is hard for me to not look at the stats. Stats do not lie people, and that is why I feel that Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos will win the Super Bowl.
If Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos can get past Tom Brady and the Patriots this week, the NFC teams cannot stop him. If you go by statistics, Peyton Manning has thrown for more touchdowns than both Colin Kaepernick (21) and Russell Wilson (26) combined. Manning finished the season with 55 passing touchdowns.
Manning was released by the Indianapolis Colts in March of 2012 after four neck operations that weakened his throwing arm. He signed with the Broncos and has gone 27-7 in Denver with 97 TD passes and 24 interceptions, counting playoffs. If surgery could not hold Peyton back, I don’t think the NFC Champions will either.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sorry fans, but the Atlanta Falcons are f***ed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/falcon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wgclLRhZzs
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago