San Francisco 49ers right tackle Anthony Davis tweeted disparaging words about Appleton, Wisconsin on Saturday night before the team’s 23-20 win against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC wild-card round.
Davis tweeted that former WCW wresteler Ric Flair was addressing the 49ers in a meeting Saturday night at their team hotel in Appleton.
“Nature Boy Ric Flair flew into this s—hole to show us some love,” Davis tweeted.
Davis obviously was given hell for his response from twitter followers, so he followed up with this tweet.
“Ok everybody that strongly disagrees w me can you defend your argument on this place not being a s—hole? lol btw that is not Rhetorical,” Davis tweeted.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 5 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 51 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro