University of Missouri sophomore wide receiver and Springfield Hillcrest High School graduate Dorial Green-Beckham was booked in the Greene County jail overnight for suspicion of felony drug possession.
According to the Greene County Sheriff’s Department website, he was in custody but has not been charged. He was released from jail a short time later. Springfield Police Department was the arresting agency.
Sophomore wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham was released from Greene County Jail in Springfield, Mo., early Saturday morning, according to a Cpl. Wilcox.
“(The release) probably means he wasn’t involved with what they thought he was involved in,” Wilcox said.
Green-Beckham, a native of Springfield, was initially arrested for distribution or delivering less than five grams of marijuana.
Green-Beckham was suspended from the team for one game in October of 2012 after being arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana. Charges were later dropped.
If he was released from jail, that means someone could have taken the charges for him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Presbyterian fell short to Gardner Webb, but Tyler Huff went over 300 yards passing. He finished with 2 TD's throu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Elon Phoenix QB JR Martin finished the game 12/26 for 129 yards passing and 1 touchdown. Jaylan Thomas led the tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- James Madison's MVP was Percy Agyei-Obes. He ran the ball 19 times for 132 yards and scored once. He was the MVP for the Dukes.
about 17 mins ago
- South Carolina State's player of the game was Decobie Durant who picked off Aqeel Glass all three times. He was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Gary Quarles was the leading rusher for Alabama A&M rushing for 87 yards on 21 carries. Abdul-Fatal Ibrahim was the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago