Today I reported that Jay Gruden would be interviewed by the Minnesota Vikings for their head coaching vacancy. Well it seems that both Gruden and Zimmer will both get an interview.
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday that the Vikings have interest in Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer and offensive coordinator Jay Gruden, according to sources familiar with the Vikings’ thinking.
The Vikings are in a holding pattern until Cincinnati’s season is over. That could happen as soon as Sunday when the Bengals host the San Diego Chargers in a wild-card matchup.
Gruden is an offensive mastermind, as most of you know, I worked with him in Orlando as an assistant. Gruden is a very solid coach and would be an amazing mind with both Adrian Peterson and Cordarelle Patterson. He could make something special if he found his quarterback.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dVMdbwCZFj
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago