New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck is surely biased, having played with and learned under defensive end Michael Strahan during Tuck’s early years in the league. But the whole issue between Strahan and Warren Sapp, who demeaned Strahan’s Hall of Fame candidacy at Super Bowl media day made Justin Tuck comment calling the situation childish.
“I think the dispute is childish,” Tuck said in an appearance on ESPN Radio’s “Mike and Mike” on Wednesday. “And secondly I think Michael’s career speaks for itself. They’ll make the decision off of what Michael did in his career, and getting the opportunity to play with him, I can honestly say I got the opportunity to watch what I feel is one of the best defensive players to ever play the game, one of the best football players ever to play the game. Some of the things I saw him do in the latter stages of his career were truly remarkable. I can’t even fathom what he was doing in years five, six, seven, eight, nine. I got him at the end of his career, and he was still the best football player on the field at that point.”
I don’t know if Warren Sapp is just trying to create a scene so his former teammate Derrick Brooks can get in or if he truly feels the way he does about Strahan, but I am sure many don’t agree with him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 1, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina high school football player is being charged for murdering a kid then playing in his gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL will postpone the Titans/Steelers game after another 2 Titans players/staff test positive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three men sentenced to prison for the killing of Bakersfield College football star Aaran Porter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 4 Picks ift.tt/2Gsje0h
about 39 mins ago