Ike Taylor is probably one of the best Steelers in the history of the game, and the guy is committed to staying in Pittsburgh, but their is a problem. Taylor is schedule to count nearly 12 million dollars against the cap in the final year of his deal and has a non-guaranteed base salary of 7 million dollars.
Taylor, will be 34 in May and he struggle covering the opposing teams number 1 wide receiver. Well today Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette stated he believes Steelers RCB Ike Taylor will have to accept a pay cut to return in 2014.Taylor was taken off those duties after being shredded early in the 2013 season. The Steelers will be in the market for some young corners in May’s draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HCGWO9G8mM
about 34 mins ago
- Top Fantasy Streamers for Week 3 ift.tt/2HnGltj
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bGjwp11Pzr
about 55 mins ago
- This is what the HBCU needs twitter.com/craighaley/sta…
about 1 hour ago
- #BillsMafia takes the lead, can they hold on for the W twitter.com/nfl/status/130…
about 4 hours ago