Ike Taylor is probably one of the best Steelers in the history of the game, and the guy is committed to staying in Pittsburgh, but their is a problem. Taylor is schedule to count nearly 12 million dollars against the cap in the final year of his deal and has a non-guaranteed base salary of 7 million dollars.
Taylor, will be 34 in May and he struggle covering the opposing teams number 1 wide receiver. Well today Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette stated he believes Steelers RCB Ike Taylor will have to accept a pay cut to return in 2014.Taylor was taken off those duties after being shredded early in the 2013 season. The Steelers will be in the market for some young corners in May’s draft.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cleveland Browns Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/50M0d6L7UQ
about 33 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jamauri Bogan, RB, Western Michigan University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jamaur… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Sam Straub, QB, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sam-st… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I believe when you get out you should be able to have rights restored, not while your in. twitter.com/calebjhull/sta…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Last Chance:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro