Not many players could come back from a major neck surgery and lead their team to the Super Bowl. I personally was not sure Peyton would be as good as he has been since joining Denver. I am not the only person that doubted Peyton, his brother Eli also felt that his brother’s career was over.
“Yeah, and I saw him after that first surgery, this neck surgery, and I was pretty much convinced that he was done,” Eli told NFL Network on Wednesday’s “Super Bowl Live” show. “There was no way he could come back and play football. That first time he went and we were just throwing it in the backyard of our house. We’re throwing 15 yards away, and it was a lob. He couldn’t throw 15 yards on a line. It had no pop. I was like, I mean — he wanted to come back and play football, and I didn’t think it would happen.”
It is amazing that Peyton has done everything this year he has, because their are not many that can do what he has. I love Peyton Manning and am truly hoping he wins the game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Dang I was called crazy a lo. Why not? I mean what if the Browns cut him? Would you want him then? I mean if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Five potential landing spots for Free Agent Linebacker Kyle Van Noy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/kyle-v… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview: Carl Tucker, TE/FB, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/carl-t… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Three NFL superstars that could be released before the start of free agency nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-su… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago