Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller had surgery Thursday to repair his torn right ACL, the team has confirmed. The procedure, performed by a surgeon in Dr. James Andrews’ group, was completed and the Broncos’ training staff had been notified by late Thursday afternoon.
Miller’s recovery time is expected to take between six to nine months. Miller, sporting a brace on the knee for support in recent days, has been receiving treatment at the Broncos’ facility since he suffered the injury last month.
Miller tore the ACL in his right knee midway through the first quarter of the 37-13 victory over the Houston Texans in Week 16. Miller underwent an MRI the following day and the exam confirmed what some team officials had feared after the game.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Qua Boyd, TE, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/qua-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Hunter Sallila, OL, Merrimack College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- LaMelo Ball's Basketball Team Has a Bench Clearing Brawl ift.tt/2GALjRR
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Dylan Mabin, DB, Fordham University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/dylan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Joel Embiid Catching Some Heat in the Comment Section for Dating a White Woman ift.tt/2GAYnXl
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT