The Dallas Cowboys projected salary cap of $127.6 million in 2014, they have to find a smart way to shave nearly $25 million to get under the cap. Preferably they would cut more than that in order to have room to sign players in free agency. Well one player it seems to be getting the axe is Miles Austin according to ESPN’s Todd Archer.
Wide receiver Miles Austin figures to be a June 1 casualty, which will open up $5.5 million in space, but would carry more than $5 million in dead money in 2015. Most of that money will be used to sign the draft picks.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 9 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro