The Cleveland Browns will be with a new coach, but one player that could really help them in the upcoming year is a starting running back. The best all around running back in free agency is Ben Tate, who is coming off his best season of his career. That was a large part because Arian Foster being injured, but Ben Tate showed that he could carry a team and gain the necessary yards week in and week out.
Ben Tate carried the ball 181 times this year for 771 yards and 4 touchdowns. In his career Tate has 10 touchdowns and has rushed for 1,992 yards. Tate will not be an expensive signing, but he could be a valuable signing. Tate might take a little less if he is offered the starting job. Tate will have the opportunity to be the man in Cleveland which should be eye popping for the 25 year old back from Auburn.
The Browns changed running backs like underwear this year, and there was never any stability. With a running back like Tate, the Browns would finally be able to focus on the game plan.
Tate has already said he is going to test free agency, and the best option right now for him is definitely in Cleveland.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 7 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro