San Diego has won five consecutive games and six of its past seven. The Chargers are playing with a lot of confidence and remain dangerous because of the carefree, energetic way they perform on both sides of the ball.
San Diego players said they could see the Bengals tightening up in the second half with the game slipping away. The Broncos are a team expected to go to the Super Bowl, so if San Diego can put pressure on Denver by getting ahead early, perhaps the Broncos could suffer the same fate as last year, when they lost to Baltimore.
Over the previous eight seasons, six of the Super Bowl winners have played on wild-card weekend, including the past three champions. While there is a talent factor there — or in the case of the past three Super Bowl winners quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning and Joe Flacco — there is also the matter of the favorite feeling pressure. The Broncos are going to need to come out swinging if they want to keep Phillip Rivers off that list above.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing TE Nate Becker to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nate-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qHDP1m1SD3
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears legendary running back Gale Sayers has passed away at the age of 77 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/gale-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bills signed RB Antonio Williams to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IUtWx7y95T
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 47 mins ago