Denver had outscored opponents by an average of 20.4 points in winning its first seven home games before falling 27-20 to San Diego on Dec. 12. Ryan Mathews ran for 127 yards and a touchdown while the Chargers (10-7) held the Broncos (13-3) to their lowest point total of the season.
Having averaged 37.9 points during the regular season — the highest of any team in the Super Bowl era — the Broncos were held to fewer than 30 in just three games, two of which came against the Chargers. Denver won 28-20 at San Diego in Week 10 behind 330 yards and four touchdowns from Manning.
This week the Broncos are going to need Peyton Manning and company to go off. I honestly cannot see how the Chargers beat them. The Broncos are my favorite to win the Super Bowl.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZE7Q6TYExP
about 37 mins ago
- D'Eriq King with an absolute dime right there
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Sabres Top-Tier Talent is For Real (Part 1 of 2) ift.tt/2FQ51tC
about 2 hours ago