New England Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib likely won’t require surgery for the knee injury he suffered in the AFC Championship Game, coach Bill Belichick said Wednesday.
“I would say, to the best of my knowledge, I don’t think so,” Belichick said in his wrap-up interview on sports radio WEEI. “I don’t think we’re talking about an injury that would be of that kind of significance.”
Belichick, who seldom discusses injuries publicly, left open the possibility that things could change regarding Talib. Talib is scheduled to be a free agent next year, and is likely the Patriots biggest worry going into next season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: DaJon Montague, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/dajon-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Angels All-Decade Team: 1980s Edition ift.tt/2ZWCHh0
about 17 mins ago
- NFL and Roger Goodell Back Out of Charity Auction Won by Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy dlvr.it/RXd7T4 https://t.co/9mQii2yObR
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Karson Schoening, OC, North Dakota State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/karson…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Isaiah Chambers, EDGE, McNeese State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaiah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9tPqYtv25v
about 1 hour ago