The Cincinnati Bengals are very hard to beat at home, and this year the team in undefeated. Well that is in large part to Mike Zimmer’s amazing defensive play calling.
Cincinnati has forced 21 of the team’s 31 turnovers at home, and returned six for scores. So it will be important for San Diego to hold onto the football. Antonio Gates was responsible for two turnovers against the Bengals earlier this season. I don’t expect that to happen again in this game. San Diego’s defense also has to get after the football. The Chargers have forced 10 turnovers in the past six games.
You can expect this game to have some turnovers, but if everything goes accordingly it should be another very good game.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Star in First Campaign Together ift.tt/2HKmNgU
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/03/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bmQhOnCgaj
about 46 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Kobe Bryant Visits NBA Store in NYC to Celebrate His New Book ‘The Wizenard Series: Training Camp’! ift.tt/2TSFFS0
about 48 mins ago via IFTTT
- Aaron Rodgers Gives Extremely Friendly Hug to Packers Fan ift.tt/2OhQZkF
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Andrew Soroh, SS/LB, Florida Atlantic University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro