The numbers have not been released yet but we are learning that Jay Cutler was paid today.
BREAKING: Jay Cutler has signed a 7-year extension with the @ChicagoBears.
To be honest it was needed, the quarterback market is going to be very shaky. This took away the option for the Texans to follow in Kansas City Chiefs shoes. Teams like Houston, Cleveland, Oakland, and Jacksonville might have to rely on Mark Sanchez, Mike Vick or a rookie. OUCH
Based on @alexmarvez’s numbers, that’s $54m over first 3 years for Cutler. Recently, Matt Ryan got $63m over 3. The first three years are around 18 million a year.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 34 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 40 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 48 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone