Andrew Luck threw four second-half touchdown passes and scored on a fumble recovery, leading the Indianapolis Colts from a four-TD deficit to an historic 45-44 comeback victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in a wild-card game Saturday.
It’s only the second time in playoff history a team rallied from a deficit of 28 or more points to win, according to STATS. Buffalo trailed by 32 before beating Houston 41-38 in overtime in January 1993.
Luck’s first career playoff victory sends Indianapolis (12-5) to either Denver or New England next weekend for the divisional round with four straight wins.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Week 3 IDP Report ift.tt/3mOyuoP
about 32 mins ago
- He is with you every day. He will not depart from you! God Bless You All! https://t.co/YER1qrKVut
about 52 mins ago
- Coach Prime lands his first recruit at Jackson State! Former Mississippi State DB transfers to JSU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago