Let’s face it losing Rob Gronkowski was a major blow, I don’t care what people say it is going to hurt. Brady lost his security blanket again and it is going to hurt. As you can see Shane Vereen has stepped up as a receiver out the back field, but he is turning into Tommy’s new blanket. If a team can shadow him though he can be taken out the game.
Players seemed to be coming to grips with the fact they would be without Rob Gronkowski for the remainder of the season after he tore the ACL and MCL in his right knee Sunday.
So the question becomes: “What next?” The Patriots have tight ends Matthew Mulligan and Michael Hoomanawanui on the roster, and could re-sign D.J. Williams, who was released last week. Hoomanawanui has been out since sustaining a knee injury Nov. 18 in Carolina, but appears closer to a return. Regardless, the Patriots won’t be the same without Gronkowski, who has unique talents, so offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels will likely have to recalibrate the attack.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago