The Denver Broncos’ receiving corps will have their dynamic slot receiver back for the playoffs.
Wes Welker has been cleared to play after missing the past three games with a concussion, Broncos coach John Fox announced Monday.
Welker, who finished with 73 catches for 778 yards and 10 touchdowns, missed the final three games of the regular season. He suffered a concussion just before halftime of the Broncos’ Dec. 8 victory over the Titans. He also suffered a concussion Nov. 17 in a victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
By clearing the league’s concussion protocol, Welker has been declared symptom-free by the Broncos’ medical staff as well as by an independent physician approved by both the NFL and the players’ association.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 19 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D0BvD3hixk
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 41 mins ago