The Denver Broncos’ receiving corps will have their dynamic slot receiver back for the playoffs.
Wes Welker has been cleared to play after missing the past three games with a concussion, Broncos coach John Fox announced Monday.
Welker, who finished with 73 catches for 778 yards and 10 touchdowns, missed the final three games of the regular season. He suffered a concussion just before halftime of the Broncos’ Dec. 8 victory over the Titans. He also suffered a concussion Nov. 17 in a victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
By clearing the league’s concussion protocol, Welker has been declared symptom-free by the Broncos’ medical staff as well as by an independent physician approved by both the NFL and the players’ association.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro