While people might not feel the Cowboys need Tony Romo against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday Night, I beg to differ.
Tony Romo’s 23 game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime tie Roger Staubach for most in Cowboys history (Staubach’s 23 include 2 in playoffs).
That is a huge statistic, even when you consider how many games Romo could have won when he threw a bone-headed interception. I don’t care what anyone says, if Romo can get a doctor to say he can go, he will suit up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago