While people might not feel the Cowboys need Tony Romo against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday Night, I beg to differ.
Tony Romo’s 23 game-winnning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime tie Roger Staubach for most in Cowboys history (Staubach’s 23 include 2 in playoffs).
That is a huge statistic, even when you consider how many games Romo could have won, when he threw a bone-headed interception. I don’t care what anyone says, if Romo can get a doctor to say he can go, he will suit up.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Phillies Owner is in Las Vegas Meeting with Bryce Harper ift.tt/2TcTA4j
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Been there!! The heat is intense twitter.com/tomhall/status…
about 47 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Congrats twitter.com/chometheleo/st…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Poor guy twitter.com/alexsteinnn/st…
about 57 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Antonio Vargas is a beast https://t.co/QVQTwtxv4H
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone