Dallas owner Jerry Jones says the Cowboys aren’t ruling Tony Romo out of a winner-take-all game against Philadelphia because doctors could clear him after treating his back injury.
Jones said on his radio show Tuesday that his quarterback has proven he can play with pain but won’t if doctors advise against it.
Sometime after the Cowboys returned to Dallas following their victory at Washington on Sunday, quarterback Tony Romo received an epidural injection to relieve pain and reduce inflammation related to the herniated disk in his lower back, according to ESPN.
Tony Romo sounds like he is trying to do any and everything to play against the Eagles.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 16 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro